Thursday, August 23, 2007

is it just me....

"its been such a long time... since i have actually felt whats it to be alive... to live life to fullest. to live wihtout a fear.... to live with out any guilt.....life is passing its phrases n iam a silent spectator to the drama.

i belive it happens to everyone at some point of time in their life..... or is it just me... y does life throws such questions at us...?? get out of this mess..... i tell myself... but the defeatist in me is too overbearing... my soul is battered... every time i try to get up.... a strong blow is ready to hit me....when i turn around to c who is doing this... i c myself... n hate the very reflection of me....

it me... just me responsible for htis...... "

3 comments:

Raahul said...

Well quite severe to say the least... It does happen to everyone some times in life, and take my word you are not alone to feel that... Hv felt the same many times in life, but then hv faith in yrself and be strong, if there is some one who can fight with u, its u yrself only !!!!

Saptarshi Das said...

yeah sure...... fight it out like in "pursuit of happiness".ultimately i guess if you are really sure .... you will find it one day.

dabbler said...

ppl... this blog is not about me... its just some abstract thing that came to my head....